Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weight 192 Pounds left 72

Well I have only lost two pounds this week. Thats not what I was hoping for! I am just going to keep doing what I'm doing and hope it shows me more weight loss next week. This wasn't supposed to be a quick fix anyway. I'm thinking about adding running to my work out regimen. It would be so good for me! It's hard to find a babysitter though. Maybe Ill start running when she's napping since her grandpa is always home. Curves is now just another part of my routine. Every weekday I go and I workout for 45 minutes to an hour. It feels so good! I'm feeling more tone now. I am still eating healthy but I think I am going to follow Curve's advice and stick with 1200 calories a day. Even though it was only two pounds I am still proud of myself.


SW: 199
CW:192
GW1:160
GW2:120

No comments: