Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight 194 Pounds left 74

It has been a few days and let me tell you I feel great. I have only missed one day of exercise in the past 8 days. I can feel muscles being created. I have more energy, I'm happier with myself, I don't crave the fatty stuff as much anymore. Curves is awesome. The ladies really show me respect and are like friends really. I go in there I do my 45-60 minute workout and it feels like It's just social hour. Everyone is so sweet. I am now down 5 lbs already making my new weight 194 lbs. This is exciting. I have a wedding to go to in May (two of them actually) I want to look good all dressed up. I think I'm losing inches but I don't want to jinx myself. I am trying my hardest not to over constrict. Making your lifestyle change too restrictive just makes it easier to fail. I am trying to keep the calories up to 1200 and below 1500. I am experiencing boredom with my food choices so I'm going to be looking up some new recipes here soon. I am starting to love myself again. It's a great feeling.

Height: 5'5"
SW: 199
CW: 194
GW1: 160
GW2: 120

No comments: