Tuesday, October 13, 2009

weight watchers on 10/08/2009

So I finally decided I can't do it alone. on 10/08/2009 I officially joined weight watchers. I paid for two months so I better use it right? I am amazed at how easy it is for me to track everything. It's what I was dreading but so far so good. I replaced everything in my cupboards and fridge with fat free or light. Maybe the taste will become second nature, and maybe not! I put a cute little fruit bowl on the counter with oranges, apples, and bananas. Yesterday my sister ordered chinese food and ate right in front of me. I got out my apple, and my orange and ate them both so that I wouldn't have that hungry feeling while sitting there watching her eat. Man it looked good. But i was good. my weigh in with WW is this Thursday. They weighed me in at 180.2. I had heavy clothes on but still MAN :( I was sad.

Kelcy is finally done teething which marks the end of her babydom. She's two now. She is completely potty trained. She talks in sentences where did my baby go? She's been replaced by a two year old monster/heathen/barbarian/angel. She's still my life and probably always will be.

No comments: