Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weight 184 Pounds Left 64

woohoo so I lost some weight this week. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to keep me on track and not get bummed out. Three pounds is good especially for this week. So I'm not giving up and we will see how much weight I can lose doing this healthy. My goal weight is 120 but it has been pointed out to me that that may be too small for my body height. I am very small boned so I don't think it will be but if it is I will not take it that far. This isn't about being super small. So if I am healthy at 130 I'll stay there and just maintain. If I am healthy at 140 I will grin and bear it. This is a real life changing experience for me. I'm loving it really. I'm so excited to hopefully soon be in the 170's. That's almost prepregnancy weight but not quite. I'm going to put up some pictures here pretty soon. Fifteen pounds lost....That's awesome!



SW: 199
CW:184
GW1:160
GW2:120

No comments: